Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MY CELEBRATING-WOMANHOOD BLOG POST

Okay, I know it looks like I'm so fond of Cool Daily Infographics -- I'm actually not.

On the other hand, I maybe denying though. He he he...

Anyway, what I love about the said website is its cool collection of informative, eye-candy, and fun inforgraphics, which does not only entertain but more so, educate readers.

As I prepare for bed tonight, I came across this inforgraphic about vagina and female masturbation. These topics are considered taboos in the Philippines, which makes it rarely tackled or talked about. However, personally, I believe women have nothing to be ashamed of these two important components of their womanhood. Actually, they have to be proud of having these as uniquely theirs...

Here are some fun and informative facts about the ultimate V and M of women. I hope my lady readers and visitors would find this post beneficial and sexy enough for them.

Thanks again for the informative post Cool Daily Infographics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to Updates, NOW

powered by TinyLetter